Oahu, Hawaii - Waikiki, USA Support 1-808-453-1000
(88) Pearl Harbor City Tour Departing Waikiki
|Product||(88) Pearl Harbor City Tour departing Waikiki|
|Adult Ticket Price||
|Children Ticket Price||$28.98|
Children - 1 x
|Tax & Fuel||$10|
- Step 1: Select Date
- Step 2: Tickets
- Step 3: Traveler's info
- Step 4: Payment
1 Arizona Memorial Place Honolulu, Hawaii 96818
Meeting / Redemption
3015 Koapaka St, Suite G, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96819-1936
Book with Confidence
National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific
Often referred to as "Punchbowl Cemetery," this tranquil park is the burial site of 50,000 U.S. military dependents and veterans of World War I and II, and the Korean and Vietnam wars.
Historic Downtown Honolulu
Listen to stories about Honolulu's historic merchant center.
WWII Valor in the Pacific Monument and Arizona Memorial
Learn about the Dec. 7, 1941 attack on Pearl Harbor. Explore an interactive museum, outdoor military artifact exhibits and waterfront memorials.
Watch a movie featuring actual attack footage. Take a narrated boat ride to board a memorial built over the sunken USS Arizona.
- Security restrictions at Pearl Harbor will be enforced. Please do not bring large bags or anything that could offer concealment. Storage is available at Pearl Harbor for $4.00 per bag.
- Dress comfortably, but please remember that shirts and shoes are required on the USS Arizona Memorial; swimsuits not permitted. High heels, dresses and skirts not recommended.
- Guide reserves right to adjust route for maximum visitor enjoyment and safety.
- Be ready for spur-of- the-moment stops, unexpected views and special sightseeing along the way!
- If you require any special accommodations due to disability, please include them under the comment section at the time of booking.
- If you require a wheelchair accessible vehicle, the type of wheelchair must be included in the comments section when booking online or by directly calling Roberts Hawaii. Due to limited availability, we require that ADA vehicle reservations be made a minimum of 48 hours prior to date and time of service.
- We will make all reasonable attempts to accommodate the needs of disabled travelers.
- Changes and cancellations are allowed up to 48 hours prior to tour commencement without penalty.
- No-shows and changes or cancellations within 48 hours are subject to a full charge.
- No refunds are available once a tour has commenced.
- Flex Pass Tours & interisland tours with airline tickets restrictions that include airfare are non-refundable once the reservation is purchased.
- Airline tickets are non-changeable and non-transferable.
People who looked at "(88) Pearl Harbor City Tour departing Waikiki" also viewed
Immerse yourself in the sights, sounds and legends of December 7th, 1941 as we journey through the National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific (Punchbowl Crater) followed by historic Honolulu and ending at ground zero of the attack that changed the world.
Tour Schedule :
- 10:00am-10:20am Waikiki Pick-Up
- 10:30am-11:45am Punchbowl Cemetery/Historic Honolulu City
- 12:00pm Arrive Pearl Harbor Visitor Center
- 12:00pm-2:45pm Documentary, exhibits, boat ride to/from USS Arizona Memorial
- 2:45pm Depart Pearl Harbor Visitor Center
- 3:30pm Waikiki Return (approximate)
- Round trip Waikiki hotel transportation
- Admission and tickets
Hotel Pick-Up :
- The pick-up time differs depending on your location/hotel.
- Please refer to your confirmation email for the time and arrive at the pick-up location 20 minutes prior to pick-up.
- Free pick-up from most Waikiki Hotels.
- We recommend sunscreen, hat, & sunglasses
- Wear comfortable shoes
- Don't forget your camera
- Leave your swimsuit at home
- Bring Bottled Water